IT | EN
For information about your personal data collected, the purposes and subjects with whom the data are shared, contact the Data Controller.
Pontremolesi Srl - Via Luigi Longo 18 _ 50019 Sesto Fiorentino, FI _ phone +39 055 4212991 _ firstname.lastname@example.org - P.IVA IT01850880483
Owner contact email: email@example.com
Types of Data collected
The Data Controller does not provide a list of types of Personal Data collected.
The User assumes responsibility for the Personal Data of third parties obtained, published or shared through this Application and guarantees to have the right to communicate or disseminate them, freeing the Owner from any liability to third parties.
Methods and place of processing of collected data
The Data Controller adopts the appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or destruction of Personal Data. The processing is carried out using IT and / or telematic tools, with organizational methods and with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Owner, in some cases, the Data may be accessed by other parties involved in the organization of this Application (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external subjects (such as third-party technical service providers, postal couriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies) also appointed, if necessary, as Data Processors by the Owner. The updated list of Data Processors can always be requested from the Data Controller.
Legal basis of the processing
The Data Controller processes Personal Data relating to the User if one of the following conditions exists:
• the User has given consent for one or more specific purposes; Note: in some jurisdictions the Owner may be authorized to process Personal Data without the User's consent or another of the legal bases specified below, until the User objects ("opt-out") to such processing. However, this is not applicable if the processing of Personal Data is governed by European legislation on the protection of Personal Data;
• the processing is necessary for the execution of a contract with the User and / or the execution of pre-contractual measures;
• the processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation to which the Data Controller is subject;
• the processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or for the exercise of public authority vested in the Data Controller;
• the processing is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the Data Controller or third parties.
However, it is always possible to request the Data Controller to clarify the concrete legal basis of each treatment and in particular to specify whether the processing is based on the law, provided for by a contract or necessary to conclude a contract.
The Data are processed at the operational headquarters of the Data Controller and in any other place where the parties involved in the processing are located. For more information, contact the Owner.The User's Personal Data may be transferred to a country other than the one in which the User is located. To obtain further information on the place of processing, the User can refer to the section on the details on the processing of Personal Data.
The User has the right to obtain information regarding the legal basis of the transfer of Data outside the European Union or to an international organization of public international law or consisting of two or more countries, such as the UN, as well as about the security measures taken by the Owner to protect the Data.The User can check if one of the transfers described above takes place by examining the section of this document relating to the details of the processing of Personal Data or request information from the Data Controller by contacting him at the details indicated at the beginning.
The Data are processed and stored for the time required by the purposes for which they were collected.
• Personal Data collected for purposes related to the execution of a contract between the Owner and the User will be retained until the execution of this contract is completed.
• Personal Data collected for purposes related to the legitimate interest of the Data Controller will be retained until such interest is satisfied. The User can obtain further information regarding the legitimate interest pursued by the Owner in the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Owner.
When the processing is based on the User's consent, the Data Controller may keep the Personal Data longer until such consent is revoked. In addition, the Data Controller may be obliged to keep Personal Data for a longer period in compliance with a legal obligation or by order of an authority. At the end of the retention period, the Personal Data will be deleted. Therefore, at the end of this term the right of access, cancellation, rectification and the right to data portability can no longer be exercised.
Users can exercise certain rights with reference to the Data processed by the Data Controller.
In particular, the User has the right to:
• withdraw consent at any time. The User can revoke the consent to the processing of their Personal Data previously expressed.
• oppose the processing of their Data. The User can object to the processing of their Data when it takes place on a legal basis other than consent. Further details on the right to object can be found in the section below.
• access your Data.
The User has the right to obtain information on the Data processed by the Data Controller, on certain aspects of the processing and to receive a copy of the Data processed.
• verify and request rectification. The User can verify the correctness of their Data and request its updating or correction.
• obtain the limitation of the treatment. When certain conditions are met, the User may request the limitation of the processing of their Data. In this case, the Data Controller will not process the Data for any other purpose than their conservation.
• obtain the cancellation or removal of your Personal Data. When certain conditions are met, the User can request the cancellation of their Data by the Owner.
• receive your Data or have them transferred to another holder. The User has the right to receive their Data in a structured format, commonly used and readable by automatic device and, where technically feasible, to obtain its transfer without hindrance to another holder. This provision is applicable when the Data are processed with automated tools and the processing is based on the User's consent, on a contract of which the User is a party or on contractual measures connected to it.
• propose a complaint. The User may lodge a complaint with the competent personal data protection supervisory authority or take legal action.
Details of the right to object
When Personal Data are processed in the public interest, in the exercise of public powers vested in the Data Controller or to pursue a legitimate interest of the Data Controller, Users have the right to object to the processing for reasons related to their particular situation.
Users are informed that, if their Data are processed for direct marketing purposes, they can oppose the processing without providing any reason. To find out if the Data Controller processes data for direct marketing purposes, Users can refer to the respective sections of this document.
How to exercise your rights
To exercise the Rights of the User, Users can direct a request to the contact details of the Owner indicated in this document. Requests are filed free of charge and processed by the Data Controller as soon as possible, in any case within one month.
Further information on the treatment
Defense in court
The User's Personal Data may be used by the Owner in court or in the preparatory stages for its possible establishment for the defense against abuse in the use of this Application or related Services by the User. The User declares to be aware that the Owner may be obliged to disclose the Data by order of public authorities.
System logs and maintenance
For needs related to operation and maintenance, this Application and any third-party services used by it may collect system logs, i.e. files that record interactions and that may also contain Personal Data, such as the User IP address.
Information not contained in this policy
Further information in relation to the processing of Personal Data may be requested at any time from the Data Controller using the contact details.
Responding to "Do Not Track" requests
This Application does not support "Do Not Track" requests. To find out if any third-party services used support them, the User is invited to consult the respective privacy policies.
Definitions and legal references
Personal Data (or Data)
Personal data is any information that, directly or indirectly, also in connection with any other information, including a personal identification number, makes a natural person identified or identifiable.
This information is collected automatically through this Application (including from third-party applications integrated into this Application), including: the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by the User who connects with this Application, the addresses in URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation, the time of the request, the method used in forwarding the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response from the server (successful, error, etc.), the country of origin, the characteristics of the browser and operating system used by the visitor, the various temporal connotations of the visit (for example the time spent on each page) and the details of the itinerary followed within the Application, with particular reference to the sequence of pages consulted, to the parameters relating to the operating system and the User's IT environment.
The individual who uses this Application who, unless otherwise specified, coincides with the Data Subject.
The natural person to whom the Personal Data refers.
Data Processor (or Data Processor)
Data Controller (or Data Controller)
The natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body which, alone or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data and the tools adopted, including the security measures relating to the operation and use of this Application. The Data Controller, unless otherwise specified, is the Owner of this Application.
The hardware or software tool through which the Users' Personal Data are collected and processed.
The Service provided by this Application as defined in the relative terms (if any) on this site / application.
European Union (or EU)
Unless otherwise specified, any reference to the European Union contained in this document is intended to be extended to all current member states of the European Union and the European Economic Area.
This privacy statement is drawn up on the basis of multiple legislative systems, including Articles. 13 and 14 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679.